How to apply
You will need to apply via the UCAS Teacher Training facility.
To apply for an ITT place with us you will need to have or be working towards the following:
- GCSE (grade c or above) or equivalent in English. Mathematics and a Science
- An honours degree from a UK higher education institution
- Minimum of 10 days’ experience in an educational setting
We are currently registered as ‘Ventrus Teaching School Alliance’ for 2018/19 round of applications.
What is the application process?
- Register for an account on UCAS
- Verify your email address
- Fill out each section of the application:
- Personal details ✓
- Professional Skills test information – click here for information ✓
- Programme Choices – your 3 choices can be changed up until you pay and submit your application ✓
- Education so far ✓
- School and work experience ✓
- Personal statement – Click here for information ✓
- References – Click here for information ✓
- Pay and submit application – this can only be done once both references have been received and your application fee covers you for both apply 1 and apply 2 ✓